- An interactive tool for learning and programming practice.
- A set of learning cards (10-25) about a programming topic.
- Clues and hints are provided to help find the answer for a cluecard.
- The goal is to find the answer for all the clue cards before the time runs out.
- Learn and reinforce programming terms and concepts.
- Master programming language syntax.
- Practice microprogramming tasks.
How to use clue cards?
- Open clues to learn more about the answer.
- Tap the Hint button and choose the type of hint to help you find the answer for the card.
- Tap on the Skip Card button if you cannot figure out the answer for the card.
- Type in or tap on the letter on the answer panel to provide your answer.
- Each card provides a certain number of points.
- Points can be learning or coding depending on the cluecards deck.
- The lesser number of clues or skips or hints used, more points are earned.
- Practice the set of clue cards again to earn more points next time around.
- Reveal a letter - a single letter of the answer is revealed.
- Remove letters - removes all the characters from the keyboard other than the nom matching ones.
- Reveal vowels - reveals all the vowels in the word.
- Reveal First - reveal the first letter of the answer word.
- Go to Cluecards
- Search for cluecards by programming language or concept
- Practice, and learn to program with interactive cluecards.
- Earn points and improve your CoderCrunch rank today!