Learn, code and get discovered! Our motto says it all.
CoderCrunch currently is in beta, and was launched in Feb, 2016.
Coding is one of the most essential and sought after-skill of the century. It helps one think logically
solve problems creatively.
CoderCrunch is all about helping students to learn code and practice programming in a fun and
CoderCrunch provides interactive programming courses, hands-on guides, programming challenges, tutorials and
variety of learning tools to keep the students engaged.
Students can learn and practice on their own or with the help of a mentor or an instructor.
- CoderCrunch provides a platform to students to learn, build apps and projects and showcase their
- Students can connect and follow other students and learn with the community of coders.
- Students can take on programming challenges, rank in the leader boards, & feel accomplished and
motivated to learn code.
For Teachers and Schools
- Teachers and Schools can offer programing classes offline or deliver online instructions using the
- CoderCrunch provides all the practice materials and instructions needed for the students to
to master programming in the class.
- Parents can introduce CoderCrunch to teens so that they can to learn coding at their own pace.
- For beginners, parents can even find instructors and mentors for their kids who can help them guide
through their learning journey.
CoderCrunch is founded by team of experienced teachers and professionals who understand the importance
CoderCrunch provides such a social learning platform to help every one learn, practice and improve their
programming skills to excel in school, college, or even for a job in the near future.