Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 158 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
- Netflix was founded by Reed Hastings & Marc Randolph in 1997.
- Netflix headquarters located in Las Gatos, CA.
- Netflix has about 150+ million paid subscribers in more than 190 countries around the world.
- Netflix is a public company and trades under the NFLX ticker symbol on NASDAQ.
- Netflix has about ~ 7100 employees and brings in a yearly revenue of ~ $16B with about ~ $1.5B as profit.
|Founder & CEO|
|Jessica Neal||CHIEF TALENT OFFICER|
|Spencer Neumann||CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER|
|Ted Sarandos||CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER|
15+ Location worldwide:
- Los Gatos, USA
- Tokyo, Japan
- New York, USA
- London, England
- Los Angeles, USA
- Berlin, Germany
- Washington, USA
- Mumbai, India
- Seoul, Korea
- and more.