Points is the unit of measure used at CoderCrunch to give reward given for learning, coding, contribution
and activities performed by the Coders.
At high level there is four type of points when combined together make to make the Reputation Points.
The reputation points decide the rank and band of the Coder. The higher number of reputation points,
the higher is the Rank and Band of the Coder.
Further the reputation points is sum of Learning, Coding, Contribution and Activities Points.
Each Coder earns these reputation points based on the following four different aspects:
- Learning - Points awarded for the learning (quizzes, tests, studysets etc.) done by the Coder.
- Coding - Points awarded for successfully solving coding challenges done by the Coder..
- Contribution - The points are awarded for publishing tutorials, quizzes, answer questions etc.
- Activities - Points awarded to the user for doing certain activities like becoming a mentor,
inviting other Coders, voting, setting up profile etc.
So how are reputation points calculated?.
The following are some of the example of activities that give points:
- Profile Completion
- Employment History
- On receiving Endorsements
- On getting Recommended
- Write Tutorials
- Creating Quizzes
- Taking Quizzes
- Creating Challenges
- Getting Certified
- By Voting
- Get a Follower
- Post or Answer Interview Question
- Participate in Discussions
- Earn Badges
- and more...